Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's on its way!

Yep, my next ep for season three is almost ready for release, so watch this space over the next week! Episode 3.1 focuses on the Goths and their 'family' issues and production is sailing along.

In other news I have updated my five favourites page with an oldie from Britannica Dreams. It's called 'The Snow Witch' and is absolutely beautiful to watch so check it out. I have also added a little ad to my new release page. It is a small ad I created for Machinima.Tv which is a great place to watch machinima on the weekends. It has a forum too, which I highly recommend joining if you're interested in creating or watching machinima, you can find it here: http://machinimatv.net/forum/ feel free to join up, people are very friendly there.

No comments:

Post a Comment