Saturday, November 17, 2012

Founder's Day, Youtube, and CC!

The First Annual Founder's Day

Stella Sterling has just enjoyed the first annual founder's day in my Sims 2 Let's Play Legacy.  What does this mean?  She's been 'alive' for a full sim year and it's' time to celebrate :)  This episode was filmed 'live' which means I did the narration as I played since it was just one day.  Here it is -

 

Youtube

I'm very excited to report that I have been accepted by machinima.com to be a partner with them through youtube!  This means that I have a little more freedom with my channel and I am able to put ads on my videos (although I don't want to go over the top with this).  Thanks so much to all my subscribers for making this happen - without the following my videos have I couldn't have become a partner - so THANK YOU :)

Custom Content

Every week I receive queries about custom content I use in my videos.  Unfortunately I am quite hopeless at remembering where I get my CC from.  I received an email recently from Alex with a very long list of Custom Content used in my videos.  Alex and Mercedes have put this list together and I think we all need to thank them for their time and effort - thanks guys!  I will put this list on my faq page on my website too. 


robert's apartment from "smooth operator":

jennifer burb's hairstyle in pleasantview 3.8 (page 26, 1st download):
*also used in "smooth operator"

robert's friend's outfit from "smooth operator":

dina's car from pleasantview 2.5:

lucy burb's hair from pleasantview 3.3 (1st page, 1st hairstyle):

cassandra's hairstyle from pleasantview 3.5 (page 18, 3rd download):

dina's outfit from pleasantview 2.5 and 2.6:

the hairstyles in "smooth operator":
http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair23.htm (page 23, 1st and 3rd hairstyle)
http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair25.htm (page 25, 1st and 3rd hairstyle)
http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/mhair02.htm (page 2, 1st hairstyle) *male section

dina's car from pleasantview 3.1

the oldie's hydrangea's:

#41 is nina's hair from pleasantview 2.8:

flower arrangements used in nostonia part 7 and pleasantview 2.3:

nina's dress from pleasantview 2.6:

flowers and bushes from the gypsy's house in pleasantview 3.4:

painting used in pleasantview 3.2:

jennifer burb's scarf from pleasantview 3.3 (1st page, 2nd scarf):

props and hacks:

the greek salad from pleasantview 3.1:

the apartment that cassandra looked at first in pleasantview 2.7 (from wolfsim68):

kitchen items in the burb's house in pleasantview 2.3:

cassandra's kitchen set:

jennifer burb's outfit from pleasantview 2.4 (bottom right corner):

dining chairs in the burb's house:

dina's wedding dress (it is the 6th dress):

reflective floors from pleasantview episodes:

dina's lingerie from the honeymoon story (bottom left corner):

dina's nails from pleasantview 2.5 (bottom right corner):

dina's michael kor's sunglasses from the honeymoon story (4th and 5th row, black and white):

the big brim hats in your machinima video (page 6-last row, 2 hat & page 7-first row, second hat):
***page 6 also has cassandra's hat from pleasantview 3.6
***page 5 also has straw hats that you may have used

4 comments:

  1. Hi Doons can you please tell me where did you get the alfit Nina was wearing when she slipped into Daniel Pleasants arms at the post office... Thank You Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doons the let's plays are good!

    **but for those who are waiting for the next pleasantview episode should see peaceproductionsB pleasantview pilot on YouTube called "discoveries". Definetly worth watching!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you pleeeease give us a link to the church in Pleasantview 2.8???... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about the link to the second apartment Cassandra looked at? It's very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete