Monday, February 5, 2018

Coming soon... a trailer!

This time next week, I'll be releasing a trailer for Pleasantview 3.10! This episode is probably going to be my longest yet. I'm currently at the 16 minute mark and there's at least another 2 mins of footage to end it properly. I'm a little bit concerned that it will be too long, but hopefully viewers will enjoy it as it has been a while since I've posted a Pleasantview episode.

In case you've missed the tweets, here's some snapshots from 3.10:






I'm looking forward to bringing you the trailer next week :)


3 comments:

  1. So happy you are back doing this series. It is my favorite of all the stories that have been done about Pleasantview. Keep up the amazing work because you are fantastic at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Dana, so nice of you to say so :) It's great to be back! Filming is almost finished and I can't wait to bring you the next ep!

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to the episode and many more. :)

    ReplyDelete