Thursday, April 12, 2018

A new Sims 3 Let's Play!

The Life and Times of Brandi Broke!



This is a brand new Sims 3 Let's Play that will chronicle the entire life of Brandi Broke beginning in her hometown of Riverview, where her parents first appear in-game as teens.

This Let's Play jumps in with Brandi's first day. It will start off as a Sims 3 Let's Play, then when the time is right we will continue Brandi's life in Pleasantview with The Sims 2.

I've dedicated a page in this blog to the Let's Play and you can read more about it there.

The episodes will be posted weekly. Here's Day 1. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I admire this concept and idea of yours BUT it would be a million times better if you did the whole let's play in the sims 2 ONLY. You could just remake/download/resurrect Bob and Betty and play them in Old Town or any other neighborhood of your choice. Maybe even recreate some other deceased sims (at least Skip) and have them enter the story. Now that would've been AMAZING! Sorry but I've just never liked The sims 3 (nor 4!!!), the characters just don't feel alive and I can't relate to little Brandi (and especially not her parents) in this let's play. I'll still watch though and I can't wait til you start playing in sims 2 again which is the greatest game of all time. I appreciate your hard work and amazing creativity!
    Love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hanna! Great to meet another passionate Sims 2 fan :) I tend to agree with you that the characters in The Sims 2 are much more interesting than in the other versions of The Sims. For my part, I do enjoy all the games from The Sims 1 to The Sims 4. They all have something different to offer, but yes there is something special about The Sims 2 -- I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I think the developers did a better job with writing the characters' story lines and backgrounds in The Sims 2, whereas there really isn't much of a story to get invested in with the other games.

      Delete