Sunday, March 29, 2009

Site Updates

Some of you have noticed some funny things occurring on my site. This is because I've had some issues with loading pics - but hopefully it's all sorted out now.

So I have made some changes recently. Be sure to check out the new addition to my 'Five Favourites' page - I've added a great series called 'Cold Feet' by PennyLane. I know most of you will really enjoy it!

I've had a lot of queries about 'Pleasantview' and when the next episode is to be released. I am working on it at the moment, but it is a big set, as Mortimer and Dina's wedding is a BIG deal! So it is going to take me quite a while to film - sorry guys.

People have also been asking about whether there will be a season 3 of 'Pleasantview'. All up there are 4 seasons, so we have two more seasons to go before the end. I hope to have all 4 seasons finished this year as I want to do some stuff with the sims 3 when it comes out.

I'll have more news about 'Nostonia' next post - but rest assured I am working on that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment