Monday, March 5, 2018

Poll results, Custom Content, and Coming Up...

I have a few updates for you. Firstly, the results of the poll asking 'who makes Dina scream' at the end of Pleasantview 3.10 were interesting.

I think most people chose Bella because they're keen to see her return to Pleasantview ;) A good number chose the correct answer, Dion. And I was very pleased to see one person chose Mrs Crumplebottom. I always thought she was a likely contender, so thanks to the one person who voted for her!

I've added a Custom Content page to this blog. This is where I'll add popular requests for custom content used in my machinima. Feel free to add your request here on my blog, Twitter or YouTube. I'll add a few items now and then. There's two up right now...

The Skintone used in Pleasantview:


And Cassandra's apartment:



This time next week, I'll be posting a new Noticeboard on YouTube, so if you have any questions let me know.

I welcome all comments, though I do prefer you to use a name, rather than 'anonymous'. Thanks :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Doons! The download's page is great! Do you by chance happen to have the link for Cassandra's sweater dress in Pleasatview 2.1 and the shots/tank top outfit Dina was wearing in Pleasantview 1.1?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cori! I'm sorry to say the sweater dress worn by Cassandra is no longer available on the web (as far as I can see). It was created by Decorgal and her site is now down. I believe it was on sims2graveyard.com at one point, but that too appears to be down.

      I have had a look for Dina's outfit, but haven't found it yet. I will definitely add it to the Custom Content page if I find it.

      Delete